Urns, Fountains, Sundials, Birdbaths, Statues
A Garden Ornament can be any item that adds to the attraction of a garden or public space. We sell some of the most beautiful and elegant antique and contemporary stone garden ornaments hand made by Chilstone. Simonstown Architectural has been Chilstone's Irish Agent since 2004 and we are delighted to supply our clients in Ireland with a product of such high quality that will last for many years.
Each and every Chilstone ornament is handmade by their craftsmen in cast stone using a special process developed over 60 years. This ensures a finished texture virtually indistinguishable from natural stone. The colour and texture is a close approximation to Portland stone and its composition encourages the spontaneous growth of mosses and lichens, which rapidly give it the antiqued appearance of an original. This ensures that each ornament blends in harmoniously with its setting over a period of time.
If you would like any advice or to book a site visit to plan the placing of specific items in your garden please call Caroline Pilkington on 044 9661849/086 4517508 or email email@example.com
- The dry Chilstone mix is packed by hand into the mould
- When the mould is removed the item is finished by hand, seam lines and blemishes are removed
- It must then be allowed to cure for at least a week before it can be shipped
- It therefore takes 4 – 6 weeks for production and delivery
- An order is placed on receipt of a 50% deposit
- The remainder is due prior to shipping
- Orders either come palletised directly from Chilstone to the client or a collection will be made by ourselves