HARVEST THE RAINWATER FROM YOUR ROOF
WITH AN ORIGINAL WHISKEY BARREL WATER BUTT
Whiskey Barrel Water Butt
The unique, original Whiskey Barrel Water Butt comes with a tap and Rain Divertor for just €185 plus delivery
Go Green and save the rainwater off your roof for sustainable gardening
The barrels come to us directly from the distillery:
- Each barrel is fitted with a Rain Saver to attach to your downpipe.
- A standard garden tap is fitted.
- Barrels are tested under high pressure to ensure there is no leakage.
- Because the barrel is kept intact the metal bands will stay in position for many years to come
- These barrels started their life in Portugal for Port, then to the USA for Bourbon, before coming to Ireland
- The life of a barrel is long and varied!
- Please lift the barrel up off the ground (to fit a watering can underneath and to keep it out of wet mud).
- In the summer do not let the barrel stand empty as the wood will dry out
- In winter months do not leave the barrel full as it will burst the bands if it freezes solid
If your barrel is well cared for we can guarantee it will last many more years (but we cannot guarantee that the smell of whisky will remain!).