HARVEST RAIN WATER WITH
AN OAK WHISKEY BARREL WATER BUTT
How we make our water butts
SUMMER SPECIAL OFFER
To Harvest the Rain water off your roof use our Whiskey barrel water butt
BUY NOW FOR €185 INCLUDING DELIVERY TO DUBLIN, LEINSTER AND THE MIDLANDS
WITH AN OPTION OF PAYING €85 DEPOSIT NOW AND REMAINDER ON DELIVERY
An original oak whiskey barrel water butt saves the rain water off your roof:
- GIVING YOU THE BEST RESULTS FOR VEGETABLES & FLOWERS
- PREFERRED BY PETS FOR DRINKING WATER
- SAVES MONEY ON WATER RATES
- IS ECO FRIENDLY
The barrels come to us directly from the distillery:
- Each barrel is fitted with a Rain Saver to attach to your downpipe.
- A garden tap is fitted. You can view all our taps here.
- Barrels are tested under high pressure to ensure there is no leakage.
- Because the barrel is kept intact the metal bands will stay in position for many years to come
- These barrels started their life in Portugal for Port, then to the USA for Bourbon, before coming to Ireland
- The life of a barrel is long and varied!
- Please lift the barrel up off the ground (to fit a watering can underneath and to keep it out of wet mud).
- In the summer do not let the barrel stand empty as the wood will dry out
- In winter months do not leave the barrel full as it will burst the bands if it freezes solid
If your barrel is well cared for we can guarantee it will last many more years (but we cannot guarantee that the smell of whisky will remain!).
IN STOCK NOW!
Whiskey Barrel Water Butt
Whiskey Barrel Water Butt with a Duck or Frog tap and Rain Divertor
SPECIAL OFFER PRICE OF €185
INCLUDING DELIVERY TO DUBLIN AND LEINSTER
IF YOU WANT TO PAY A DEPOSIT OF €85 NOW
AND THE REMAINDER ON DELIVERY JUST CALL ME
Also for delivery charges elsewhere in Ireland
Normal price is €195 PLUS delivery