Chilstone Architectural Elements
Simonstown Architectural work closely with Chilstone to provide a bespoke architectural service for Irish architects, builders, developers, landscapers and the general public.
Every architectural component is made to order and architectural projects are estimated as a free service by the Chilstone architectural estimating and CAD design team. Chilstone architectural stonework is a close approximation to natural Portland stone in colour and texture. However, the colour can be matched to suit other local stones with excellent colour matching. There is also the option of stainless steel reinforcement for load bearing components.
Popular architectural products include stone balustrading, porticos, columns, sills and window surrounds, door surrounds, coping, gate pier capitals and wedding temples and garden follies.
To download CAD illustrations for all Chilstone architectural stonework please click on the FastrackCAD logo in the items description.
- The dry Chilstone mix is packed by hand into the mould
- When the mould is removed the item is finished by hand, seam lines and blemishes are removed
- It must then be allowed to cure for at least a week before it can be shipped
- It therefore takes 4 – 6 weeks for production and delivery
- An order is placed on receipt of a 50% deposit
- The remainder is due prior to shipping
- Orders either come palletised directly from Chilstone to the client or a collection will be made by ourselves